SILENCE and EXCITEMENT | OCEAN | 2019
- Original art work
- 26*36 cm | 10*14″
- Watercolor on paper
- Worldwide delivery
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity
SILENCE and EXCITEMENT
Watercolor painted on the Pacific Ocean.
When the sun is no longer here. Silence and excitement
About the Ocean series
Coming to the shore, I have a feeling of merging, that here I am this water, this ocean and I forget about my everyday life. I merge with it and very sharply feel this very moment of presence, that I am here and now, that I exist, but I was not here before and will not be later, but the ocean was, is and will always be here.
Ocean doesn’t care who I am, what I do. In his waves there is no prejudice, appreciation, no anger or special attitude, it will take anyone equally into his waters … there is a feeling of liberation, and with it comes the sense of freedom and joy to live the life I have.
Next time someone else will stand, look and feel life, feel his own life.
Meanwhile I will become only a drop in the ocean of the universe, in this limitless space, until the next surge in the world’s oceans brings me back to life.
- The paper used is a professional Canson Heritage paper.(Density 300 g/m2) and professional watercolor paints.
- Worldwide delivery, cost is calculated upon departure.
- This painting will be delivered with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Shipping is carefully packaged and tracked.
- Watercolor on paper is delivered carefully packed in a tube or reinforced envelope (up to 30cm)